Juggles the Clown performs in a variety of venues.
- Birthday parties for children young and old
- School shows, combining education and entertainment
- Holiday shows that he shares with his friend, Santa Claus
- Picnics for interacting with children and adults
- Baptisimal parties and wedding receptions
- Corporate functions, grand openings and other promotional events
If you would like Juggles to perform at your function, please contact him for rates and availability.
Juggles' Performance Skills
Juggles uses many skills during his performances.
- He is an accomplished magician and he combines his comedy antics with his magic.
- He will amaze you with his balloon sculpturing abilities, whether it be with his animal creations or his balloon hats.
- He is able to manipulate a number of objects within space and he adds a lot of humor while he juggles those objects.
- He also uses puppetry when entertaining the very young.
People have appreciated Juggles and have made many positive comments about his performances.
Juggles has received a number of awards for his clowning.
- World Clown Association Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014
- World Clown Association Clown of the Year
- The Exchange Club of Gainesville awarded Juggles with the Book of Golden Deeds Award
- The Bobby Williams Award from the South East Clown Association.
- The E.T. York Distinguished Service Award, Gainesville, FL.
- Makeup and skit competition awards from the World Clown Association
- Paradeability award from the South East Clown Association
Juggles Performs Theme Shows
Juggles has performed a number of themed shows, such as his "Funtime with Tools" show which is a spoof on a former, popular television show. He also performs a "Wacky West" show where he performs his comedy magic and juggling as a cowboy character. That show enables him to spin his ropes with a volunteer. He involves the audience in all of his shows. He will astound you as he modifies his appearances to take on the theme of his shows whether he performs as as a handyman, a professor, a cowboy, or a traditional clown.
Comments from Clients
Juggles has received many positive comments as a result of his clowning. The following comments have been made about Juggles' performances:
"You are truly a wonderful clown!! I can see why you were voted "Clown of the Year" for 1994. You are and always will be a 'true clown'." . . . R.Z., Peoria, IL
"You were wonderful! We loved the show and were very impressed with your ability to entertain that many children for that long. APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!" . . . G.S., Gainesville, FL
"Thank you so much for participating in the Alachua County Very Special Arts Festival earlier this month. I really appreciate the time and effort you contributed during the Festival. One of my favorite parts of the day is to watch you interact with the children! Not only are you a great clown, but you have a true gift for involving the children in your fun, thus creating a special magic." . . . M.M., Gainesville, FL
"Thank you for making Sheri's birthday so memorable. We all loved the show. You really did a wonderful job." . . . K.R., Gainesville, FL
"We can't begin to thank you for coming to our Christmas party and providing our entertainment. You were wonderful and the children were enthralled. You being here made our party a success." . . . F.P.A., Gainesville, FL
"All the members of the Gainesville Junior League Pediatric Family Support Committee thank you for helping us out on Sunday. The children had a super time and you were great with them. The smiles were priceless." . . . J.G., Gainesville, FL
"We appreciate your effort in clowning around with us at our company picnics. Everyone told me they enjoyed your show and that you were the hit of the day for all the kids." . . . S.N., Gainesville, FL
"Thank you so much for sharing your talents with Julie's class. The kids were still giggling over you by the end of the day! It was a special day and we very much appreciate you coming to her class!" . . . C.B., Gainesville, FL
"Audience interaction is a special skill. It is very satisfying to the audience because it validates their humanity in this high tech world. It makes the volunteer feel special and important. When you see a successful interaction, remember that it was possible only because of the skill of the clown who facilitated it. When you comment on how good the volunteer was, also comment on how great the clown was. In a Clown Camp show full of great clowns, Lee's [Juggles] performance was one of the greatest." . . .B.J., Lynnwood, WA
"I would like to thank you for making my son's party an overwhelming success. Your clown and magic show was spectacular and you exceeded our expectations. I want to thank you for helping to make Ben's day extra special." . . . C.Z., Gainesville, FL